Lowest Price: $549
Eligible (Not a Prime member? Get a free 30 day trial >here<)
- Available in black (Weber model 46710001)
- Three stainless steel burners put out 32,000 BTU-per-hour with 12,000 BTU side burner
- 424 -square inches of cooking area and 105 -square inches for warming burner
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch
What Customers Are Saying:
Out of 464 reviews, this one has received 346 5 Star reviews and 74 4 Stars, only a total of 44 reviews rank it a 3 star or less – we call that “pretty good!”
Pros: This grill gets a lot of reviews stating it’s easy to assemble – if you’ve ever assembled a BBQ you can appreciate the value in that! You will need a Phillips screwdriver and a socket to assemble. Lots of high marks for how quickly this grill can heat up as well as how responsive it is when turning the heat back down and holding an even temperature at lower settings. The heavy cast iron grates are of great quality and comparable to the more expensive Genesis models. An awesome feature users love is the spring-loaded propane tank gauge (based on a 38 lb full tank) keeping you aware of how much fuel you have left.
Cons: Nothing major to report here, some mention the size isn’t quite there so clearly if your BBQ needs include larger portions than enough for a family or two you’ll want to get a larger version (the Weber Spirit is also available in a 3 burner version). On the flipside the size is a great feature if you have smaller space.
Our users say it best – Let me just say this: there’s a reason why this grill is more than ones from other makers even though it may seemingly have less features and less burners. It is so well made and so easy to put together it’s crazy. This thing is a tank. And it’s beautiful. And it GRILLS!
Weber E-320 Specifications:
Number of grill burners: 3 burners, 32,000 BTUs of heat and 1 side burner, 12,000 BTUs
Dimensions: 32″ x 52″ x 63″
Fuel: Liquid Propane Gas
Shipping Weight: 133 pounds
- Weber Spirit E-320 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 1 AA battery (included)
- Assembly instructions