Lowest Price: $120
- Powered by a SureFire 25 CC 2-cycle gas engine making for easy start-up
- Cutting swath is 17″ in diameter
- Uses dual-sided cutting head with string coming out on both sides. Features a Tap-N-Go head for easy re-supply of expended line.
- .095″ trimmer line
- Optional attachments (not included) are available for purchase making this a 6-in-1 yard tool. Options: trimmer, edger, blower, cultivator, brush cutter, and pole pruner.
- NOTE: The Poulan Pro PP125 is not CARB compliant – can’t be purchased for use in California
What Customers Are Saying:
One customer loves it so much they actually call it the greatest trimmer – why? Easy assembly, easy start, runs quiet, cuts great. That about covers every need you could have for a weed trimmer, doesn’t it?
Not everyone has that same experience, a handful of customers have reported some stalling problems – most of which seem to be solved by adding some gas to the mix in the engine. If you are having problems with yours stalling this seems to be solution for most situations.
Works great for weekly yard work, for a professional company it is advised to look for a larger engine than the 25CC this Poulan Pro PP125 uses.
Overall out of 159 reviews left, 105 were 4 or 5 Stars.
- Height: 40″
- Width: 10.5″
- Depth: 10″
- Weight: 15.8 pounds