Lowest Price: $308.69
Eligible (Not a Prime member? Get a free 30 day trial >here<)
- Quick and easy electric start system
- 2-point height cut system allows easy height adjustment
- Patented 3 year Tru-Start commitment, starts in 1-2 pulls for 3 years or they fix it free
- Powered by Kohler Engine XT6 OHV commercial grade
- Larger bag capacity, less dumping and more mowing
- 21 inch cutting width, Toro engineered
- 3-in-1 discharge option: bagging, mulching, or side discharge
What Customers Are Saying:
If you’re looking for a unit that combines the power of an excellent mower with the ease of use of a trimmer, then the Lawn-Boy 10734 unit may be the one for you. While it has very few reviews at the moment, many of these reviews give it a high score, and the unit scores 3.9 out of 5 stars overall.
Pros: The Lawn-Boy is easy to use and quick to assemble. It has an electric starter for easy starting. Good for use for medium to heavy weed growth and mid-sized or large lawns. Easy wheel-height adjustment.
Cons: Moderately heavy and noisy. Mulching discharge is not neat and efficient, and may cause the unit to freeze and stop.
While this is a unit that’s both easy and quick to use, the noise and weight might be a problem. If you’re looking for a unit that has good mulching capabilities, then this is not a good unit to choose.
>To Read Customer Reviews or Purchase, View Here<
Some More Features:
Rear bag, recycling, and side discharge options
3 year Tru-Start warranty
- Lawn-Boy 10734 Electric Start Self-Propelled Mower
- Kohler engine
- 2-year warranty, 3 year Tru-Start guarantee that mower will start in 1-2 pulls
Lawn-Boy 10734 Specs:
- Length: 40.5 inches
- Height: 37.7 inches
- Width: 22.3 inches
- Weight: 72 pounds
- Engine: Kohler XT6 OHV commercial-grade
- Start-up: Electric start, turn the key