Lowest Price: $239.99
Eligible (Not a Prime member? Get a free 30 day trial >here<)
- Patented wheel design for easy maneuverability over uneven terrain
- 2-point cut height system makes it easy to switch cutting height
- 3-year Tru-Start system guarantee
- 3-in-1 grass discharge options: mulching, bagging, or side discharge
- Powerful Kohler engine, 144CC (not California CARB compliant)
- Toro-engineered Tri-Cut system 21″ cutting deck is lightweight yet durable
What Customers Are Saying:
Although the Lawn-Boy unit has few reviews to date, most of those reviews rate it 5 out 5 stars, and most of the users seem to be well-satisfied with this unit. The unit comes with a bottle of oil and easy assembly for quick-starting the mower.
The good: The Lawn-Boy 10730 features a Kohler motor, is light, and is very easy to use. It has an automatic choke, and it starts quickly with 3 or less pulls. Performs well on uneven terrain like small hills or dips in the lawn.
Cons: Pretty loud compared to similar mowers with the same size, cutting power might be a problem for over-grown or tougher weeds. Hard to use for people with back problems. Some assembly problems with the front wheels.
Overall, this is a good unit for people with small to medium-sized yards, as well as grass that is not yet over-grown. If you have a huge yard or you have back pain, this unit can be a bit difficult to use. This unit is not available for delivery to California due to emission laws.
>To Read Customer Reviews or Purchase, View Here<
Some More Features:
3-pull system guarantees that the unit starts within 3 pulls or less.
Different-sized wheels for easy pushing over uneven terrain
3-in-1 discharge: mulching, bagging, side discharge
- Lawn-Boy Push Behind 10730 Lawn Mower
- Grass bag
- 2-year warranty with 3-year Tru Start Guarantee
Lawn-Boy 10730 Kohler Specs:
- Length: 40.5 inches
- Height: 37.7 inches
- Width: 22.3 inches
- Weight: 61 pounds