Lowest Price: $369.99
Eligible (Not a Prime member? Get a free 30 day trial >here<)
- Patented SmartCut technology allows for most efficient type of cutting depending on conditionli>
- Twin Force blade design maximizes mulching, cutting, and bagging capacity
- Dual battery delivers maximum lifespan up to 70 minutes of runtime
- 2-in-1 design for either mulching or rear bagging
- 20-inch cutting deck
- Wide handle for comfortable grip
What Customers Are Saying:
Rating a respectable 4.2 out of 5 stars on average, the GreenWorks 25302 has gathered mostly positive reviews, with a few negative reviews sprinkled throughout.
The good: The GreenWorks 25302 is light weight and compact, making it used easily and quickly. It is electric, and does not require gas to run. It is quiet, and does not have fumes or emissions. The battery pack can also be used in other GreenWorks units.
Cons: Only service center can be found in Iowa. No manual supplied with unit or battery charger. Unit may not be able to efficiently cut larger lawns or overgrown weeds.
The GreenWorks 25302 is suitable for light to moderate yard work. The battery pack may not last for very longer yard work, or large lawns with overgrown weeds.
Some More Features:
SmartCut technology allows you to choose the type of cutting for optimum performance
Dual blade design on 20” cutting deck
Quick and easy height adjustment with larger real wheels
Multiple tool compatibility: up to 13 GreenWorks tools
- The GreenWorks 25302 G-Max Mower
- 2 batteries; 40-volt AH LI-ion battery and 2 Ah Li-Ion battery
- 2 10-inch blades
- Battery charger