Lowest Price: $129
Eligible (Not a Prime member? Get a free 30 day trial >here<)
- Strong 10-amp motor has sufficient power to get any lawn cut quickly
- Wide 16” cutting deck for superior performance and durability
- 2-in-1 feature for rear bagging and mulching
- Quick and easy height adjustment – single lever adjustment for 5 height options between 5/8″ and 2 5/8″
- Quick and easy maneuverability, 7″ rear and front wheels allows for easy navigation around trees and flower beds
What Customers Are Saying:
Out of 258 reviews, this unit has been rated an average of 4.6 out of 5 stars, with over 200 reviews giving it a perfect score of 5 out of 5 stars. This is the perfect unit for moderate to heavy yard work.
The good: The GreenWorks 25142 is low on noise and smell, is light weight, and has a long cord (note extension cord is not included and needs to be purchased separately). It has a decent sized grass catcher so that you won’t worry about having to empty the bag in the middle of the job for small to medium yards.
Cons: It is what you pay for – at 10 Amps some customers wished they had sprung for the 12 Amp version (the 25022 here) to get more power.
While most reviews rate it high in performance and style, some users have reported that the mechanical parts such as the battery and the rectifier may die out quickly. We usually find that these are outliers and not typical of most users’ experience.
Some More Features:
Very large bag catches all grass cutting for easy and efficient bagging and mulching.
Long cord allows you to adjust unit while mowing easily and quickly.
- The GreenWorks 25142 Mower
- 10-Amp motor
- 16-Inch Cord
- 4 Year warranty coverage