Lowest Price: $497
Eligible (Not a Prime member? Get a free 30 day trial >here<)
- 5 Stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (11,000 BTU’s each), side burner (12,000 BTU’s) and a rotisserie burner (12,000 BTU’s)
- Available as a Natural Gas version ($521)
- 79,000 Total BTU’s of cooking power heat with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a Total of 764 sq. Inch of cooking space
- 3 pc heavy gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates, stainless steel warming rack and 5 stainless steel heat tents under a double wall lid
- Cabinet style two-door cart with tank pull out and 4 heavy duty casters
- Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement
What Customers Are Saying:
Out of 172 reviews, this one has received 112 5 Star reviews and 43 4 Stars, only a total of 17 reviews rank it a 3 star or less.
Pros: It’s small size makes it a great grill for anyone with limited space or lesser grilling needs. It is a quick install and easy to do, not always the case with BBQs. This grill gets hot and it does it fast making it a great choice for your next grill. As many claim, for the money it’s the best grill you are going to get.
Cons: Keeping in mind only 17 reviews gave this a 3 star rating or less, let’s explore what caused these customers to not be impressed (apparently everyone else was!). The main piece that comes up is that for the price the materials weren’t as high quality as some buyers were expecting. Other than that we don’t see any cause for issue with the ability for this grill to do what you ultimately want it to do: cook your FOOD.
Our Suggestion: If you’re a serious griller and can validate a need for so much grilling real estate, this is absolutely a great buy. In the 5 burner market this is a top competitor and comes in just under $500 keeping it affordable for what you’re buying.
Some More Features:
Grill your whole meal on this Dyna-Glo 5 burner gas grill with side burner and rotisserie burner. With 550 square Inch of primary cooking space on 7 mm stainless steel rod grates and 5 commercial grade stainless steel burners, you can grill it all from appetizers to main course and sides. The infrared rotisserie burner adds another dimension to your grilling experience and accepts most 35″ universal rotisserie kits (not included). Dyna-Glo makes these with p-shaped stainless steel burners that are protected by 2 steel-enameled tents designed to give extra flavor. The lid is built with a double-wall liner creating increased heat-retention. Decorative temperature gauge on the lid. The unit starts up with an easy push button ignition. The side shelves offer extra space to use while grilling or to store items and fold down conveniently when not needed. The grill is mobile using its 4 heavy duty wheels (2 locking and 2 non-locking). Grill cover is included and you are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
Dimensions: 56.7″ x 24.6″ x 46.3″; assembled weight: 128 pounds; shipping weight: 146 pounds
- Dyna-Glo 5 Burner grill
- 1 AAA battery (included)
- Pictured Dyna-Glo grill cover
- 1 Year limited warranty coverage