Lowest Price: $239
Eligible (Not a Prime member? Get a free 30 day trial >here<)
- 30,000 total BTUs with an easy push button electronic ignition, 350 square-inch of primary cooking space and 547 square inch of total cooking space
- 2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates, 2 stainless steel p-shaped burners, and 2 steel enameled heat tents
- Comes with the Dyna-Glo grill cover as pictured below
- A double-wall stainless steel lid assembly, cast aluminum end caps for stability, a large easy lifting handle, temperature gauge with a décor ring
- Cabinet assembly, an open slot for the propane (LP) tank to sit easily into its place, 2 locking and non-locking heavy duty wheel casters
- Warranty: 1 year limited. assembly dimensions: length 45.8-inch by depth 23-inch by height 45.43-inch weight 81.4 lbs. csa certified
What Customers Are Saying:
Out of 172 reviews, this one has received 112 5 Star reviews and 43 4 Stars, only a total of 17 reviews rank it a 3 star or less.
Pros: It’s small size makes it a great grill for anyone with limited space or lesser grilling needs. It is a quick install and easy to do, not always the case with BBQs. This grill gets hot and it does it fast making it a great choice for your next grill. As many claim, for the money it’s the best grill you are going to get.
Cons: Keeping in mind only 17 reviews gave this a 3 star rating or less, let’s explore what caused these customers to not be impressed (apparently everyone else was!). The main piece that comes up is that for the price the materials weren’t as high quality as some buyers were expecting. Other than that we don’t see any cause for issue with the ability for this grill to do what you ultimately want it to do: cook your FOOD.
Some More Features:
This unit is also available as a 4 and 5 burner model, the 4 and 5 burner grills can also be purchased in Natural Gas versions. Click any of our links to see those options. This unit is great if you have a small space but don’t want to sacrifice on performance. It still uses 547 square inches of cooking space and delivers 30,000 BTUs. Dyna-Glo makes these with p-shaped stainless steel burners that are protected by 2 steel-enameled tents designed to give extra flavor. The lid is built with a double-wall liner creating increased heat-retention. Decorative temperature gauge on the lid. The unit starts up with an easy push button ignition. The side shelves offer extra space to use while grilling or to store items and fold down conveniently when not needed. The grill is mobile using its 4 heavy duty wheels (2 locking and 2 non-locking). Grill cover is included and you are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
Dimensions: 45.8″ x 23″ x 45.4″; assembled weight: 81.4 pounds; shipping weight: 108 pounds
- Dyna-Glo 2 Burner grill
- 1 AAA battery (included)
- Pictured Dyna-Glo grill cover
- 1 Year limited warranty coverage