Lowest Price: $99.99
- Up to 1 hour of run time, depending on which power mode you choose
- Runtime Accelerator Technology for maximum power or maximum battery life
- Patented Power Drive Transmission for Maximum Power
- Automatic Feed Spool
- Pivoting handle and adjustable length
- Includes trimmer, 20-volt battery, and charger; weighs 7.8 pounds; 2-year warranty
What Customers Are Saying:
No customer reviews yet
The good: Black and Decker LST400 has long battery life, and it’s pretty light weight, so it’s great for light to moderate yard work. You can choose either maximum power for heavier yard work, or maximum battery life for longer yard work.
Cons: Not suited for larger lots that would require more than an hour’s work to finish, as the battery life would run out.
Overall, this is a great unit if you’re working with light work with delicate grass and weeds, or if you’re working in a small to medium-sized yard or garden.
Some More Features:
Easily switches between an edger and trimmer with the touch of a button. If you’re cutting down large grasses and weeds, power up the Power Drive Transmission for maximum cutting power from the unit.
It has a quiet motor, and starts up quite easily. The 20-volt battery can deliver up to 1 hour of continuous running time if needed by switching to battery preservation mode.
- Black and Decker LST400 High Performance Trimmer and Edger
- (1) LB2X4020-OPE 20-volt battery
- AF-100 Spool and Guard