Lowest Price: $129.99
Eligible (Not a Prime member? Get a free 30 day trial >here<)
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery, retains battery charge 5x longer than NiCad
- Transmission delivers more cutting power
- Converts easily to edger for sideways and walkways
- Automatic Feed Spool for continuous cutting
- Light, but still powerful enough to clear debris from hard surfaces
- Includes trimmer, a battery pack, and Energy-Star qualified charger; includes 2-year warranty
What Customers Are Saying:
The good: Black and Decker LCC420 has very long battery life, is pretty lightweight so it’s easy to bring around, and can be used on hard surfaces, open lawns or sidewalks and driveways.
Cons: Kept on full power, the battery can only last up to about an hour, so if you have a lot of cleanup work to do, you might run low in the middle of your work. Plus, while 12 pounds might sound pretty light at the beginning, it might get heavy when you’re in the middle of your yardwork.
Overall, this is a great unit if you’re only using it for light yard work, or if the work area that you’re covering isn’t too large.
Some More Features:
String trimmer offers transmission drive that delivers more power to get your job over with quickly and easily.
Very quiet, and easy to start.
The 20V Max Lithium battery has a long lifespan, and can give you 5x more energy than NiCad batteries.
- Black and Decker LCC420 Trimmer-Sweeper
- (1) 4.0ah 20V Max battery pack
- 20-Volt Max charger
- 2 Year warranty coverage